Central Knowledge Store
At the heart of the eShare Board Assurance Solution is the functionally rich eKnowledge Module.
All stakeholders can gain authorised access to the information they need, maintain effective version control, and collaborate effectively using this module.
Documents can be produced through eShare with multiple contributors, using the check in/out and version history functionality to ensure that the latest version is always used.
Your documents are then categorised and stored within eKnowledge, where you have full control of the library structure. Users can set up alerts to notify them when a document is changed, updated, or when something matching a particular search criteria is uploaded into eShare.
- Eliminates the need to store physical documents
- Lessens the security risk associated with multiple copies of documents
- Less duplicate copies being stored on personal computers
- Eradicates the need for paper so setting a green example
- Staff and Advisor Appointment Setting
- Better informed Boards
- New Board and committee members get up to speed quicker
- Collaborate on documents
- Full and accessible version history is maintained
- SearchBuddy enables you to quickly locate the document you need
- Board and committee members kept up-to-date automatically
| || |